Friday, April 13, 2012

My Picks for Online Shopping

Online shopping is always fun and I love to just browse. I always put things in my basket and then chicken out and end up not buying anything, is that pathetic? Haha..Anyways - on the occasion I do purchase anything, these are the sites I always visit. Most are quite well known but just in case some of you haven't checked them out before :)

*This is for UK shoppers although some do ship internationally.
  1. Asos - This is definitely one that everyone knows about. It's nice that the site offers free shipping. I hate paying for shipping! (even if the cost is build into the price...) I've always had a good experience with asos although I do admit that sometimes the pieces are a bit cheaper looking than I expected.
  2. Monki - This is somewhat of a new discovery because they only recently began offering shipping to the UK. I love their clothes - even though I've never been to an actual store. It's so unique yet simple! The skirt I ordered was very nice as well. Shipping does take a while since it's based in the UK.
  3. Public Beware - I think this is a London based boutique. Their pieces are so unique, albeit a bit pricey. They often have sales though.
  4. The Outnet - This site is for all designer clothing and accessories. I 'window' shop on this site all the time. The prices are amazing for what they are and they will occasionally have flash sales. So if you're looking to invest in a designer piece, make sure to check out this site to see if they carry it first.
  5. Oliver Bonas - If you're looking for home decor things, then this site is great.
  6. Steffan's - I love this site because it carries all of my favourite jewelry brands.
Apart from these, there are of course sites like Topshop, New Look, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Miss Selfridges and American Apparel but since they're chains, it's easy to pop into one and see the pieces in person.

What's your favourite online shop? I would love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment