Monday, September 24, 2012

Hot or Not? - Headpieces

I'm not sure why but I'm still undecided about headpieces as an everyday fashion accessory. I suppose I shouldn't judge the trend too early, as I haven't given it a go myself but I find that it can either look so right or so wrong.


Chanel's Metiers D'Art show was dripping with opulent headpieces and were, obviously, very beautiful.   But they're understandably hard to translate to everyday.


Cheska Hull from Made in Chelsea (left) wore a beautiful headpiece on the show. I believe it's from River Island - a standout yet wearable piece! But it may be too much for everyday (I think she's on holiday in this episode - yes, I'm quite obsessed haha)

I think simple elastic headbands worn in that way can be really elegant on days when you're feeling a little adventurous. I'm doing a pretty poor job demonstrating in the pic below but that's my interpretation :)



No comments:

Post a Comment