Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oscars 2012

Awards season is always so exciting! While I must admit I was a bit underwhelmed by the choice dresses at this year's Oscars, most of the actresses looked beautiful.

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton. She always looks amazing in bright colours. Remember the canary yellow Vera Wang dress she wore to the Oscars in 2006?

My favourite look. I'm glad she decided to go for a more edgy look. Tom Ford's tailoring is always flawless as well.

Natalie Portman in vintage 1950s Dior. I love the shape of this gown - it really compliments her.

Glenn Close in Zac Posen. Once again, the tailoring is impeccable. The whole look is just so polished and classy.
Shailene Woodley in Valentino. A lot of people thought this gown was ageing one her, but I think she looks elegant and mature.

Not a fan...

Ill-fitting gowns seemed to have been a pattern. I really loved the below gowns but the fit just made the actress look a bit frumpy/awkward.


No comments:

Post a Comment