Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Product Rave: Lush Colour Cosmetics


It's pretty much impossible not to like Lush. I'm no exception, so, understandably, I was super excited to try out some of their new cosmetics products. 

One that stood out to me was their liquid eye colours. The idea isn't very novel and I've tried liquid eyeshadows before and have found them to be quite cakey. But the consistent of this product is amazing! It's so lightweight and and the sheen is so subtle and quite beautiful. I

've been wearing it a lot recently and it makes applying eye makeup so easy! I literally dab some on the back of my hand and tap it on the lid. A little goes a long way and it stays quite well the entire day without creasing, although I don't have very oily lids. Enough ranting - here are some pics! 


It has a doe foot applicator. I got a neutral beige/taupe colour. There are so many available (love the packaging - perfect for the collectors out there)


I'm not sure if the Colour Brilliance collection is out in the UK just yet, I got mine in Hong Kong but its under new products on the Lush site.

Has anyone tried Lush's other cosmetics? Their foundation (Colour Essentials) is next on my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment