Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You can order more than one desert

I remember I was a senior in high school when I first came across Nora Ephron, which is strange considering You've Got Mail (which she wrote and directed) has always been one of my favourite films. I read her book I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts About Being a Woman in one day. Her writing is always so funny yet enlightening. I've re-read the book a few times since, getting something new from it each time as I get older and change the way I feel about myself and the world. I was really heartbroken when she died earlier this year since she was a huge inspiration to me. So I just wanted to pay a little tribute to her, share some of her wisdom, and hope that you guys take something from her advice as well. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment